- From 31 May 2016 onward, AtSiam is no longer accept direct booking on any hotel. However, we still provide the information which might be useful for travellers such as hotel details, photos, map and reviews as well as a direct link to our premium partners.
The information on this page might not be valid for the current state of AtSiam.
Why is my credit card rejected?
- Numbers/expiration dates are incorrect
- Not enough balance
- Your issued bank blocks the card from internet usage for security reasons
- Unusual or unusually large transaction
- The issuing banks server was down/unavailable for some reason
- If a credit card has been used several times in one day for internet based transactions this can also result in a rejection
- If open payment gateway more than 1 page per browser the system will reject.
- If use download balancer for internet connect, the IP address may change and system will reject.
- Payment Methods
- If we proceed to payment what currency will be paying in?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online?
- Why shopping with us is safe?
- Why is my credit card rejected?
- I already paid for my room reservation, why does the hotel ask for my credit card again?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- What are Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and JCB J/Secure?
Need further assistance?
Fill out our online form and we will response to you within 1 working day.