Why is my credit card rejected?
- Numbers/expiration dates are incorrect
- Not enough balance
- Your issued bank blocks the card from internet usage for security reasons
- Unusual or unusually large transaction
- The issuing banks server was down/unavailable for some reason
- If a credit card has been used several times in one day for internet based transactions this can also result in a rejection
- If open payment gateway more than 1 page per browser the system will reject.
- If use download balancer for internet connect, the IP address may change and system will reject.
- Payment Methods
- If we proceed to payment what currency will be paying in?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online?
- Why shopping with us is safe?
- Why is my credit card rejected?
- I already paid for my room reservation, why does the hotel ask for my credit card again?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- What are Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and JCB J/Secure?
Need further assistance?
Fill out our online form and we will response to you within 1 working day.