- From 31 May 2016 onward, AtSiam is no longer accept direct booking on any hotel. However, we still provide the information which might be useful for travellers such as hotel details, photos, map and reviews as well as a direct link to our premium partners.
The information on this page might not be valid for the current state of AtSiam.
What are Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and JCB J/Secure?
Visa MasterCard and JCB have developed authenticated payment capabilities
to improve online transaction security. By creating a virtual signature
in the form of a password chosen by you when you sign up, hopes to provide a safer online commerce experience for
These technologies enable two parties (card holder and card issuer) to authenticate each other by exchanging digital certificates (electronic identifications) before proceeding with an online transaction, assuring the Cardholder that he is dealing with a legitimate merchant and providing the merchant with proof of participation of the real Cardholder. This gives both parties the confidence to proceed and creates a digitally signed record of the transaction that can be verified afterwards.
Get more detailed information about the Verified by Visa program. You can also directly activate your credit card for Verified by Visa online if you go here.
For MasterCard SecureCode, find out more about this verification process on the MasterCard SecureCode page. Or sign up for the program right away at the provided online form
For JCB J/Secure, find out more at here.
- Payment Methods
- If we proceed to payment what currency will be paying in?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online?
- Why shopping with us is safe?
- Why is my credit card rejected?
- I already paid for my room reservation, why does the hotel ask for my credit card again?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- What are Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and JCB J/Secure?
Need further assistance?
Fill out our online form and we will response to you within 1 working day.