- From 31 May 2016 onward, AtSiam is no longer accept direct booking on any hotel. However, we still provide the information which might be useful for travellers such as hotel details, photos, map and reviews as well as a direct link to our premium partners.
The information on this page might not be valid for the current state of AtSiam.
How to make a reservation?
Book hotels with AtSiam.com is easy, secure and can save your money. There are currently two ways described below:
This is the easiest and fastest way to make reservations. But if you do not feel comfortable providing your credit card information online, you can always make reservations by phone.
Call us at +66-2-530-5656; we are available from 9.00-18.00 Monday to Saturday (Thailand time). If you wish to contact us at any other time, please use our online form and we will contact you back as soon as possible.
Reservations made over the phone do require payment by credit card or transferring the payment to our bank account.
What happens once my reservation is placed?
- Our staffs will immediately contact directly to the hotel with your request. Upon confirmation from hotel, a reservations is then made with the hotel.
- If not instantly, then usually within 24 hours, our staffs will send you a confirmation voucher detailing the reservation.
- This confirmation voucher can then be presented upon check-in at the hotel. For reservations at many of the larger hotel chains you will also receive a confirmation number for your booking.
Making a Reservation
- How to make a reservation?
- How do I know when the reservation is confirmed?
- How long does it take to get confirmation?
- Under whose name should the reservation be made?
- If I reserve more than one room, can I use my name as the guest for all rooms?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Can I make reservations on the site without registering?
- Do you charge a service fee?
Need further assistance?
Fill out our online form and we will response to you within 1 working day.